- Develop, manage, and expand the Air Freight Forwarding Services of the company
- Implement know-how, and develop new tools that contribute to greater productivity and efficiency
- Maximize profitability and utilize business opportunities, working in close cooperation with the Ocean & Air Freight Director
- Prepare, present, and negotiate service and pricing proposals to prospective clients and contractors
- Build and develop strategic partnerships to meet the Company’s objectives
- Anticipate and take advantage of potential commercial opportunities
- Interpreting market trends, adapting to and taking advantage of industry changes
- Solid experience in Air Freight Forwarding, preferably in a management role
- Sound-relevant experience in a dynamic and competitive environment
- Strong entrepreneurial skills and a natural ability to spot opportunities for revenue generation
- Excellent command of the English language verbal and written;
- Effective interpersonal, persuasive, and conversational skills
- Strong numerical & analytical skills and attention to detail
- IATA Certificate would be considered a serious advantage
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work for one of the fast-growing transportation and logistics companies in Europe;
- Opportunity to implement your ideas, knowledge, and experience in practice;
- Modern and dynamic working environment;
- Competitive remuneration package and social benefits;
- Class A open space office close to Metro station
If you are interested in our opportunity, please send your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.