Responsibilities of the Role:
- Manages all aspects of change including:
– Provide support to the Process Optimization and Digital Transformation teams in implementation of new business processes, systems, and technologies
– Participate in the definition of overall strategy including executive alignment, impacts identification and management.
– Аssess the organizational gaps and needs
– Employ a structured process to ensure a smooth transition
– Develop and implement strategy to grow adoption and utilization
– Driving communication of strategic alignment between roadmaps and business to ensure associates are committed and working towards an aligned process-
– Develop and deliver different initiatives including: internal and external trainings, communications plans, presentations, learning and supporting materials.
- Champion innovative and creative ideas to drive change and continuous improvement within the organization.
- Maintain a high level of professional relations with business stakeholders and employees
- Implements and develops new tools and processes that contribute to greater productivity and efficiency;
- At least 4+ years of proven work experience on relevant role in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment;
- Proven creativity, the ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Successful history in change and business process management
- Strong initiative, communication, negotiation, interpersonal and team-building skills
- Ability to adapt well and get energized by change
- Strong organizational and creative problem-solving skills
- University degree in Business, Project Management, Human Resources or equivalent.
Language & IT:
- Mandatory: Fluent in Bulgarian and English
- Good skills in MS Office tools
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work for one of the most fast-growing transportation and logistics companies in Europe;
- Opportunity to implement your ideas in practice;
- Modern and dynamic working environment;
- Competitive remuneration package and social benefits;
- Class A open space office close to Metro station
If you are interested in our opportunity, please send your CV
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.