Our transport industry company is seeking an experienced and highly skilled Information Security Officer to join our team. The Information Security Officer will be responsible for ensuring that our company’s sensitive and confidential information is protected from unauthorized access, theft, and misuse. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background and be able to implement security policies and procedures to mitigate risks associated with cyber-attacks and other security threats.
Information Security Officer
- Develop and implement security policies and procedures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the company’s information assets.
- Conduct security assessments and audits to identify potential vulnerabilities and threats to the company’s infrastructure and systems.
- Perform risk assessments and implement risk management strategies to minimize the company’s exposure to security threats.
- Develop and implement incident response plans to mitigate the impact of security incidents and breaches.
- Provide security awareness training to employees and other stakeholders to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Monitor security systems and processes to detect and respond to security incidents in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that security requirements are incorporated into new systems and projects.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest security technologies, trends, and best practices to ensure that the company’s security posture is in line with industry standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in information security management.
- Strong understanding of security technologies, including firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, encryption, and access control systems.
- Knowledge of security standards, such as ISO 27001 and NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to effectively communicate security risks and recommendations to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with security compliance requirements, such as HIPAA, PCI-DSS, and GDPR.
- Experience with security incident response and forensic investigations.
- Experience in the transportation industry would be considered an advantage.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in the field of IT and learn from best practices;
- Modern and dynamic working environment;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Class A open space office close to Metro station.
If you are interested in our opportunity, please send your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.