- Build a partner relationship with all levels of management and employees in the organizations that you support
- Participate in all phases of the Recruitment process
- Initiates and participates in Employer branding initiatives;
- Actively search, explore, and support the implementation of innovative HR practices applicable for the company’s culture and need
- Provide consultation and counsel to leaders and managers on organizational design and structure to optimize business outcomes.
- Take part in other activities of the HR department, thus broadening knowledge about different HR domains.
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Relevant university degree;
- Fluent written and verbal English
- Positive and people-oriented personality;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skill;
- Self-driven, proactive and resourceful approach;
- Result oriented mindset
What we offer:
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in the field of HR, learning from the best practices;
- Modern and dynamic working environment;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Class A open space offices close to Metro station
If you are interested in our opportunity, please send your CV and a motivation letter.