Driven by the continuous expansion of our business, now we have an exciting opportunity for a Logistic Business Analyst to join the IT team of one of the largest and fastest-growing transport and freight forwarding companies in South-Eastern Europe, the technological leader in the Industry.
In this position, you will be able to implement your ideas and knowledge and take part in the implementation of a TMS solution.
- Performing studies, analysis, modeling, design, and system testing for the development, implementation, and maintenance of the solution
- Advises senior management on the use of technology to identify business requirements and enhance business objectives;
- First point of contact for integrators and vendors, translating business requirements into implementation solutions
- Prepares information requirements and recommends changes based on technical merit
- Documentation processing regarding the overall implementation process
- Contributes to the ongoing support of the system, including responding to user requests sent to the Helpdesk.
- Interact with vendors and cross-functional teams to ensure timing & quality expectations of the program are met.
- Open and frequent communication on program status to cross-functional and program leadership teams.
- Proven experience in relevant implementation projects
- Knowledge of different logistics and execution management tools
- Understanding of Order Management and shipment management flow
- Strong knowledge of customer service providers and logistics processes
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Drive to learn and keen on developing new skills
What we offer:
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in the field of IT and learn from best practices;
- Modern and dynamic working environment;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Class A open space office close to Metro station.
If you are interested in our opportunity, please send your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.