Responsibilities of the Role:
- Lead, inspire, and mentor a team of recruitment and training & development professionals
- Develop and execute talent acquisition strategy to attract and retain the best talent in all company’s offices – Bulgaria, Romania, and Ukraine
- Follow up and be responsible for the execution of headcount plans
- Stay on top of employment trends and design talent acquisition processes to fit organizational objectives
- Identify long-term training & development needs, develop training plans, and assures their successful implementation
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs through performance metrics and pursue continuous quality improvement in the learning experience
- Work closely with marketing on developing employment branding opportunities
- Support various HR programs, including performance management, succession planning, and talent reviews
- Co-creates Staffing strategy by partnering with the HR Director and business leaders
- Implements and develops new tools and processes that contribute to greater productivity and efficiency;
- At least 5+ years of proven work experience in a relevant role in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment;
- Excellent managerial and motivational skills;
- Successful history of development and execution of recruitment and training plans
- Ability to adapt well and get energized by change
- Strong entrepreneurial skills with a natural ability to spot opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Strong organizational and creative problem-solving skills
- University degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
Language & IT:
- Mandatory: Fluent in Bulgarian and English
- Good skills in MS Office tools
What we offer:
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in the field of HR and learn from best practices;
- Modern and dynamic working environment;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Class A open space office close to Metro station.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you are interested in our opportunity, please send your CV.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.